1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone new to the forum.

Robo83 Feb 14, 2018

1. Robo83

Robo83 New Member Audi S5 Audi A5

Hi All,
    My first foray into Audi ownership is a 57 plate S5, Loving the car so far, Really puts a smile on my face every time I go out in it!, Car in sig pic isn't mine but its the nearest I could find that looks like mine, bit embarrassed to stick a photo up at the mo, at least not until I have a chance to go to town with the DA polisher! Just had a full service today, spark plugs, oil and filters, next up will be gearbox oil change and rear transfer box oil (plus anything you experts can recommend!)

Sandra likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to the pics. Guys in the A5S5/section are very friendly and helpful. Hope you enjoy the forum

3. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 quattro Black Edition Supercharged

:sign welcome: @Robo83

Enjoy your S5 & the Forum.

JG

Sandra likes this.
  4. Robo83

Robo83 New Member Audi S5 Audi A5

cheers guys.

5. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Avus Silver Team Panther Team Silver Audi RS4 Audi S4 quattro Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group saloon S-line owners group Manual

Hi mate and welcome.

6. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis Audi A4 Black Edition saloon S-line owners group TDi

Hi and welcome robo83 sounds like your going to be busy detailing when the weather gets better, looking forward to the :sign pics: when you get round to it :yes: