1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie.

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by sussex s3, Oct 12, 2009.

1. sussex s3

sussex s3 Member

hey just baught a Audi S3 02 plate. must say im really really pleased with it... i came from a mitsubishi evo 5 to this and i prefer the audi. just needed a few questions answered.... i was told it was the 225 bhp version... is there anyway to check that it is without a rolling road print out? also curious about what minor mods to do... such as a induction kit, which is the best make? and a dump valve. also a re-map when i get the money...

2. Fuzzy felt

Fuzzy felt Member

Hi,

Do you have the engine number, a 225 is a BAM, a 210 is an AMK. Not sure what year it changed, but mine is an 01 and it's an AMK.
  3. Pooch121

Pooch121 Steady Eddy

Welcome bud..

Some pics to tickle our tastebuds??
  4. sussex s3

sussex s3 Member

yeah ill try and sort out some pictures, whats the best way to get the s3 going better? i gota admit im not amazed with the power. mine is the 225 model but it feels like the power is at top end, even when the turbo kicks in, it doesnt seem that quick, or maybe its just me lol
  5. MintyS3

MintyS3 Works 60% the time, Everytime.

Remap is your best option. Could see 260bhp and maybe 300lbs if all is good.