1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everybody - Inverurie Scotland

Tonka Oct 13, 2008

1. Tonka

Tonka New Member

:blackrs4:

Just got my MY02 Grey S3 last week. Its my second S3, and generally very pleased with it. Have been down to see Jim at Star Performance to get a couple of niggles sorted out, including a coolant temperature switch. Back down to Star in a couple of weeks for ARB's and a few bits and pieces.

Any Aberdeen / Aberdeenshire drivers out there?

Simon

2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Hey welcome to the site...

Get some pics of the car up and in answer to your question, there are alot of Scots on the site recently, so you may see a few peeps cruising around :)

3. Geordie Mike

Geordie Mike Yeee-haw

A local! There's quite a few from oil land on here

4. Tonka

Tonka New Member

GM,

I work in Queens Rd for an indie company....do you ever have any meets in ABZ, sounds like an excuse for beers / curry if not!

SJ:s3addict:

5. glynmitch

glynmitch New Member

Hi Tonka,

Small world mate. I live in Inverurie too. I've got a Dark grey/Black Q7 with 22" Khan's on. Can't miss it if your into your Audi's.

I'll keep a look out for you in your Grey S3 :search:

6. KB

KB Member

Tonka, if your the simon im thinking of then your from up kinmuck way?

7. scott b

scott b Active Member VCDS Map User

8. Jonay

Jonay Member

Ellon driver here, though im through in Inverurie a lot as my other half lives in Kemnay!

Black 8P 2L Quattro, I'll keep an eye out for you!