Hi community!

__DyNaSTY_X_

Reaction score
Hello all,

A bit about myself; I'm Mario, 23, live in Austria. :)

About 4 weeks ago i dropped my order on a A3 Sportback. Been counting the days since, yet lucky me, i have the world cup right now to distract me from the long 2 months wait.

On another note: I have been lurking (occasionally posting) around various US based communities and always found myself out of place. Finally i found this great EU based Audi community and cool peeps.

I am planning on a few mods on the car, but not sure what to start off with. Been seeing a bunch of cool looking rides on here already, so i'm getting a lot of ideas and jelous, at the same time. :D

So all in all, i can't wait to pick up the car and start sharing and reading up on here all the useful info.
:beerchug:

Hello and welcome to the forums, good to see people far away getting in touch !

Hello there, nice choice of car you have gone for!! I can understand you being a bit impatient, hate waiting!!

Welcome anyway, stick around and get posting!!

wow, thats quite a wait list, has the model not started production yet or is it some fancy spec list that stopped it being available from dealer stock?

Well I'm paying no taxes (importing it from Germany), therefore I didn't have any choice of taking one from the dealer, so had to order the car which is a 8-9 weeks delivery time.

What is worrying me now, my dealer hasn't been very helpful. I had thought he would be more informative towards things such as, the ETA by now (going into 6th week now). But I was still being nice and patient, knowing it will all be worth it = :racer:.

Now comes the bad part: 1 Week ago, I got in contact with him due to an experience i made, that really made me regret not getting the xenon plus option. I had always regretted not asking for the xenon lights, but also thought it wasn't a must....Untill that one night!

So, I was driving, when a car with xenon goes in front of me. I was completely ashamed/astounded of my poor halogen light power. So that same night, I contacted my dealer (email) to ask if it would still be possible to throw the xenons in. Guy never responded....3 days later I gave him a call to ask him what's up. He told me he sent in all the info to Ingolstadt to add in the xenons plus option and added to it, that, either way he would be able to tell me, if it's a "GO" on the xenon or that my car has been built and therefore no xenons.

I was happy with whatever the answer, since knowing my baby is rdy made would be good news.....It's now been way over a week since that last call, now I'm just getting fed up.

I also read through posts on here, where ppl say they got their ETA/build date for the car about 2 weeks after the order. So is my dealer just slacking?? Apparently now he is in some "conference" over the whole weekend, so obviously now i won't get any news until Monday again, wow great.... :(

Anyhow, thanks for the great welcome guys ^^:beerchug: