Hi Chaps new to forum. Just saying hello. Looking forward to a bit of banter.

The Menace

Reaction score
I am not an owner of an Audi yet but am looking to be in the near future. I am in need of some help with my choice. If this is the wrong thread to ask advice I apologise in advance, but here goes. I like a bit of performance from a car but have ruled out the RS4 as the roads in my area are in a poor state and will not suite an unforgiving suspension setup (I am currently running a track day setup and it is truely crap for everyday driving) . I know this is very much a personal thing but any thoughts that you may have would be gratefully received.
Cheers Denis
So I have narrowed my list down to either:-
A4 3.0V6 quattro S Line
A5 3.0V6 quattro S Line
S4
S5

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look at the relevant sections for the models/chassis you have listed above. There are faqs/ sticky threads at the top of these sections with lots of useful information in them. Feel free to put up a post in those sections, and the boys will give you some advice as well from there experience. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks for the welcome Sandra. I have started to look around the forum. Lots to look through so I should be able to whittle down my list.