1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Chaps new to forum. Just saying hello. Looking forward to a bit of banter.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by The Menace, Dec 11, 2012.

1. The Menace

The Menace New Member

[Dec 11, 2012]
    I am not an owner of an Audi yet but am looking to be in the near future. I am in need of some help with my choice. If this is the wrong thread to ask advice I apologise in advance, but here goes. I like a bit of performance from a car but have ruled out the RS4 as the roads in my area are in a poor state and will not suite an unforgiving suspension setup (I am currently running a track day setup and it is truely **** for everyday driving) . I know this is very much a personal thing but any thoughts that you may have would be gratefully received.
    Cheers Denis
    So I have narrowed my list down to either:-
    A4 3.0V6 quattro S Line
    A5 3.0V6 quattro S Line
    S4
    S5
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 23, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Dec 11, 2012]
    Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look at the relevant sections for the models/chassis you have listed above. There are faqs/ sticky threads at the top of these sections with lots of useful information in them. Feel free to put up a post in those sections, and the boys will give you some advice as well from there experience. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. The Menace

The Menace New Member

[Dec 12, 2012]
    Thanks for the welcome Sandra. I have started to look around the forum. Lots to look through so I should be able to whittle down my list.