1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Audi-Sport.Net Guys And Gals!!! :D

AaronMarsh Sep 27, 2010

1. AaronMarsh

AaronMarsh Member

Hi People! :D Just wanted to introduce myself as ive recently bought myself an Audi A3 8L Heres a pic of when i first picked her up....
    [​IMG]
    I wasnt a big fan on the 15" Audi Pepperpots it had on as i think they are way to small for the car, so i set off hunting down a nice set of polished wheels either 18"s or 17"s here was the first set i came across that almost made it on the motor....18" Mercedes AMG Monoblocks
    [​IMG]
    unfortunately due to fitting coilovers i wanted to find a set that wernt so wide and slightly smaller so i then came across a set of 17" polished Audi TT Comps.......
    [​IMG]
    Im glad i decided on these wheels as this weekend i fitted my coilovers and slammed it, IMO they sit so much nicer under the arches than the Mercs.....
    [​IMG]
    And here she is sporting the Audi-Sport.Net Sticker!!......
    [​IMG]
    Other bits ive done include debadgeing boot lid and H.I.D Headlight Conversion...

future plans are maybe a black vinyl roof, facelift headlights (the projector type).
    I look forward to hearing your comments and advice on things you think need doing :D
    Will get more pics up when it stop P**sing down with rain!! lol...

2. SneakaFreaka83

SneakaFreaka83 ASN is hazardous 2 your wallet

welcome fella.... clean looking motor mate looking forward to seeing your future mods....

3. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Car looks great..

4. gavin89

gavin89 Wana go Low gotta go Slow

Welcome!

5. DAylward

DAylward Member

Hello :) welcome to the club

6. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

7. AaronMarsh

AaronMarsh Member

Howdy!!! :D just a quick update and a couple of pics for anyone thats interested, recently sprayed front and rear emblems in gloss black (in prep for the vinyl roof :D) wound the coilies down another 5mm all round and fitted a set of pressed plates.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. WAFWOTTBI

WAFWOTTBI WAFWOTTBI

Welcome,enjoy Audi ownership...Waffy...

9. DAylward

DAylward Member

car looks great,they should change the name of this site to Audi A3 sport.net :)

10. AaronMarsh

AaronMarsh Member

Cheers mate! LOL i know wot u mean dude!!! haha