1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Audi folks!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Huge, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Huge

Huge New Member

[Aug 31, 2011]
    Hi,
    I'm new to the forum and Audi ownership, loving the car so far :yes:. I spent ages trawling the net for the right spec model, colour and mileage and picked up this a few weeks ago. It's a 2009 A4 3.0 tdi Final Edition with only 10k on the clock. It has pretty much all the toys / extras I want - Nav, Bose, xenon, cruise, bluetooth, speech dialogue system, auto dimming mirror etc. I had an auto roof module fitted too which works a treat!! Only thing it hasn't got is heated seats - something I intend to put right before winter :cold: ! I spent so long looking for the car that when this one came up I decided that retro fitting the heated seats was a small price to pay for getting the motor I wanted. Used to have a 2009 Type R Civic which averaged about 25 mpg, so getting 35 - 40 from a heavy 3 litre oil burner is great in comparison and I find myself making lots of unnecessary trips muahaha.

Having bought and returned about 6 sets of 'canbus' (what a joke) side light / DRL bulbs from fleabay I have given up on that for the time being and will investigate what I need to do to replace these with LED's and resistors - hopefully there'll be some good advice on this site!!

Well that's it for now, speak to y'all soon.

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd508/huge25/audi.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 31, 2011]
    Hi and welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum.
  4. drmole

drmole Active Member

[Sep 1, 2011]
    welcome to the forum:sign_welcome: ​
  5. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Sep 1, 2011]
    :sign_welcome:& enjoy!