1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. RodOfGod

RodOfGod New Member

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. Been doing some reading up on Audi's, especially the A4 TDi's as I'm on the look out for one.

With a new baby on the way money is a bit tight, anyone got any idea of the kind of car I'll be able to get for around £8k-£9k?? Seen a few 2001/2002 A4 1.9 TDi SE's locally for around the £8.5k mark with around 60k-70k on them. Will they serve me well for 3-5 years? Or will they be sheds??? Haha

Thanks!

2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hello.

3. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Hello. A4's of that age are good cars. Sheds don't have wheels, and if they did you wouldn't really want to drive one. Would you? :think:

4. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

Hello mate welcome...70k is nothing really for the A4. Maybe you could consider a 5 door A3?

5. petewon

petewon Member

Hello and :sign_welcome: A4 TDIs a solid car and will go for a long time if looked after. I would suggest just checking history etc and you should be ok.

6. M30RCK

M30RCK Member

1.9TDI is a well proven engine, boot on the A4 is good, take time to hunt down one with a decent spec.

7. Lowlife

Lowlife German Hardcore

Hello and :sign_welcome: to ASN...:blackrs4: