1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all!

RL Oct 11, 2013

1. RL

RL Active Member

Hi all,

Just joined up today. 2007 A3 Sportback owner.

Had a 3 door sport in the past and a few Skoda Fabia vRS's, but back to the Audi now as need more space for the kids.

Looking to possibly get some subtle window tints to keep the sun off the kids and an S-Line spoiler as I think they finish off the back of the car nicely!

Regards,

Richard

2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Welcome to the site Richard.

Whereabouts are you, roughly, as I know a superb tint company in Surrey I drive serious miles to use for our cars tints, just been there again as matter of fact to replace damaged glass & tints :)

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi richard, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read over in the A3 8P section, faqs thread has lots of useful info. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

4. RL

RL Active Member

Hi,

I am up in Leeds so a bit of a trek.....

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Richard for local meets, click the link below.:) x

Yorkshire & Humberside