Hi all!

shane2211

Reaction score
Hey there people new to the forum just joined today, looking forward to sharing some pics and showing you my cars journey. Im all new to this world of modding hoping i could get some help and advice :)

Shane

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to ASN

Which model do you drive?

Hi Shane, welcome to audi-sport.net. You will get lots of help and info in here. Have a look in the east section of the small events section of the forum for local meets with others. There next local is at Norwich audi on the 24 th august between 1and 2pm. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks Chris, just got myself a A3 1.8T 1998 done some miles (157k!!) on it but i really want to rebuild the engine , where to start lol how about u ?

Thanks Sandra awesome will check that out !

Head over to the a3 8l section, lots of info in the faqs threads and lots of helpful people, enjoy. :) x
Small events link below.

East

Last edited:
Cheers spartan just remembered ill be at reading festival that date where would i find all the dates for events etc?

East

there is the link for meets in the East area Shane. :) x

Cheers spartan just remembered ill be at reading festival that date where would i find all the dates for events etc?

I'll keep you posted but as Sandra has replyed keep an eye on the East in local events