Hi all :)

chromiehomie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my names ed and im from the great yarmouth area. I have a 1999 a3 1.8t. Ive had many cars and this is one the best ive owned so far. I shall be throwing plenty of money into it.lol i'll be visiting this site quite alot so may aswell introduce myself properly :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 80
​Hi Ed, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read of the faqs thread in the A3 8L section, lots of info in there. What mods have you got planned? Enjoy the forum. :) x

I have plenty stored in the ole noggin. The car has already had a revo remap, forge dump valve, vr6 flywheel and g60 clutch conversion. Mainly going for visual mods next...coilovers, bonnet bra, black roof etc just to top it off :)

Sounds good, if you looking for parts, check out the classifieds section on here, theres usually plenty of good 8l parts in there. If your interested in local meets, click the small events link in my signature and see whats happening in your area. :) x

I have plenty stored in the ole noggin. The car has already had a revo remap, forge dump valve, vr6 flywheel and g60 clutch conversion. Mainly going for visual mods next...coilovers, bonnet bra, black roof etc just to top it off :)

Welcome to the forum any more pics please

There is a rear quarter window been boarded up due to some intelligent vandal. New going in at the weekend though:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: SPARTAN91 and Sandra