1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Jay A

Jay A Jay a

Hi everyone new to the audi world a few weeks ago have bought a 2004 audi allroad very impressed with it, first German car I have owned, also have a 106 gti for track day toy, will post some pics as soon as I can

2. Jay A

Jay A Jay a

Finaly managed to get a few pics after cleaning it. replaced all the lights inside with SMD's instead of standard, yet to install bluetooth unit

1.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      22.9 KB
      Views:
    Sandra likes this.
  3. Benisere

Benisere Member

Looks nice jay bit different from the 106!

4. Jay A

Jay A Jay a

yes very different from 106 but heres a photo of it last year in blackpool but more as only a track day toy and before its said i got the gold alloys by accident but they seem to have stayed, image.jpg
    however thanks

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Looking good Jay and welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

6. Benisere

Benisere Member

Long exposure shot, very nice. Yeah gold alloys seem to bring up all different debates its a dark image but they seem to work on that