1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Malfuss, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Malfuss

Malfuss Member

Just a quick hello from me. I picked up my A4 B6 Avant on Saturday and have been clocking up the miles today.

It's a high mileage 1.9tdi but appears quite sound mechanically, the body work is a bit tatty but a quick trip down my mates bodyshop should sort that out. It's already had a remap and pulls nicely and is sat on FK coilovers but unfortunately it will need raising somewhat as it really doesn't like the speed bumps near me.

I've got a set of AMG monoblock reps that will be trial fitted although I'm not sure the offsets and sizes will work (18x8.5 ET32 fronts, 18x9.5 ET35 rears). I might be able to get the fronts machined down as there is plenty of flesh to take 3mm off.

Overall, I'm very pleased with it and have a feeling it will become my new love over my never quite finished VW T4. Look forward to chatting to you all.
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Where you located? Head over to the A4 B6 section, faqs thread at the top with lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x
  3. Malfuss

Malfuss Member

I'll try and get a few pics up over the weekend, that's if I manage to stop driving it.
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012