Hi all

phatsam

Reaction score
I've just bought myself a B5 Audi A4 2.5 TDI after my Golf was written off :(

So far I'm enjoying the extra comfort and mileage I get from the Audi compared to the golf, but I'm not enjoying the problem I have with a stuck open thermostat!! Anyways here she is.....

Untitled.jpg

​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Love the car, its a great colour. Have a look over on the A4 section. Lots of useful info in faqs threads. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks Sandra, I must admit I do love the colour. I'm all the way down on the south east coast near Dungeness, the car spent most of it's life in Glasgow though. I am enjoying the forum thanks, there's a lot of useful info :) x

Thanks Sandra, I must admit I do love the colour. I'm all the way down on the south east coast near Dungeness, the car spent most of it's life in Glasgow though. I am enjoying the forum thanks, there's a lot of useful info :) x

Hi, im glad your enjoying the forum. If your interested in meets and events, click the link below and add your name into the section thats nearest to you, and see whats going onin your area. Our next big site event is ADI, in less than 2 weeks time, click the link on my signature and that will give you all the details of that. Look forward to your contributions to the site. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

That's really cool, I've been into VAG cars for a while now but never actually got my *** to a meet!! I'll be in Turkey while the ADI meet is on though so I won't be attending that one. Thanks for the warm welcome and the useful info :) x

Your very welcome. We are all really friendly in here and we want you to enjoy. Enjoy Turkey. :) x