Hi all

Tk

Reaction score
Hi all, thought i would sign up
been into vw's for years and owned lots of mk1 golf gti's a few mk2 gti's, couple of mk3 gti's and a gttdi mk4
as well as a few jap cars like pulsar gti-r's and impreza's that i use to msa sprint for a few seasons

my wife currently has an audi a3 1.6 but thinking of changing this for an a3 1.8t sport quattro
anything bad to look out for on these ? i hear the rear diff can be one thing to look out for

im from colchester in essex and here my current toys

mk1 golf built up from a bare shell for trackdays and sprinting etc.. currently running a 2.0l 16v audi ace bottom end with kr head and 45 dellorto carbs, o2a cable change box with hydro clutch, too much to list of what else has been done really

97dd1db1-1.jpg

6a1ce5c3.jpg

my latest project is a 1 owner 1985 Breg mk2 golf 1.3c that belonged a local old boy who died
really really good rust free shell and its already been lowered with coilovers and a set of bbs wheels i had in the unit
my wife run this around for a few months over summer but now at the unit awaiting its engine transplant in the shape of an agu 20vt, not looking for huge power just a nice road car to have some fun in

fc8ba707.jpg

my 2.5tdi t4 van daily driver for work and towing cars around to events
bought this totally standard but carpet lined the inside with 3 rear seats and side windows and a few other bits
no longer has merc wheels but audi rs4

bigban-1.jpg

no pics of the a3 at the moment

anyway hope to be part of the forum and will help when i find a a3 quattro
Tk

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Like your cars, very colourful as well. Have a look over in the A3 section. There are faqs threads at the top of the page with lots of useful information. Any questions you have that may not be covered in there, just put a post up, we are always willing to help. Enjoy the forum and we look forward to you joining in. :) x

Cheers and Yes I do get on Dubgen