1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Davros

Davros New Member

Just dropped in to say hi, been an audi owner for a number of years, so thought its about time i joined.
    Had a bimmer before the audi and was never away from the forums.

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Hi davros, welcome to ASN. Any pics? What model and year car you got? Where you located? Im sure you will enjoy the forum. :)

3. Davros

Davros New Member

Thanks for welcome Sandra, i have a B6 A4 Avant TDI 130 Sport, with many mods and alot of money spent, the motor is currently in my garage with the engine out, had a remap around 12 months ago and the DM and clutch are being replaced, stage 3, 6 paddle, also dropping it with Eibach pro kit, all being well should be back on the road mid week. :yes:

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Davros, put a pic up when its back together. Have a look over in the A4 B6 section, lots of nice guys in there. Have a read at the top threads, some amazing info in there. Enjoy. :)