1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by matt1600s, Jan 21, 2012.

1. matt1600s

matt1600s New Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Just before xmas ( after my 3L 24v Vetc accord coupe died... ) I picked up my first Audi . I'd just started saving towards an A5 Coupe but didnt have the money so I got myself a cheapish Mondeo just to tie me over. HUGE mistake it turned out to be £1400 worth of scrap... Anyway a friend of mine whos also mechanic was selling his A6 i've known the car for years and I knew he always kept it really well and was only selling to buy a newer A4 S-line.

About my car Ok...
    Its a 2.5 24v V6 Tdi with the tip tonic box,I reall wanted a V6 diesil because they always seem so smooth for diesils,the bodys pretty much unmarked,I'm its 3rd owner,It had all its belts done 10months ago I know I saw it all in bits while he did it...... And after my honda its so so soooooo good on fuel to work in the honda 15mpg in the A6 27,on a run the honda behind the trucks at 56 32mpg the A6a steady 75/80 40ish mpg. I should have gottne this car in the first place....

Sorry I've kinda rambled on,and yes I know I cant spell.....
    I can see me needing you guys help as I've never had a diesil before this and I look under the bonnet of this and have no idea where anything is....

Thanx for reading

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Sep 12, 2010
    Hi Matt, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum.
  4. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

Jul 4, 2010