1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by matt1600s, Jan 21, 2012.

1. matt1600s

matt1600s New Member

[Jan 21, 2012]
    Hi all
    Just before xmas ( after my 3L 24v Vetc accord coupe died... ) I picked up my first Audi . I'd just started saving towards an A5 Coupe but didnt have the money so I got myself a cheapish Mondeo just to tie me over. HUGE mistake it turned out to be £1400 worth of scrap... Anyway a friend of mine whos also mechanic was selling his A6 i've known the car for years and I knew he always kept it really well and was only selling to buy a newer A4 S-line.

About my car Ok...
    Its a 2.5 24v V6 Tdi with the tip tonic box,I reall wanted a V6 diesil because they always seem so smooth for diesils,the bodys pretty much unmarked,I'm its 3rd owner,It had all its belts done 10months ago I know I saw it all in bits while he did it...... And after my honda its so so soooooo good on fuel to work in the honda 15mpg in the A6 27,on a run the honda behind the trucks at 56 32mpg the A6a steady 75/80 40ish mpg. I should have gottne this car in the first place....

Sorry I've kinda rambled on,and yes I know I cant spell.....
    I can see me needing you guys help as I've never had a diesil before this and I look under the bonnet of this and have no idea where anything is....

Thanx for reading

Matt
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jan 21, 2012]
    Hi Matt, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum.
  4. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD