Hi all!

x.freya.x

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Freya, 20 from Burnley. I don't currently drive an Audi but my boyfriend has an A4 and asked me to sign up to here after we attended a meet at krispy kremes and I met a few people.

I have only just passed my driving test so can't quite afford an Audi just yet so I've got a Seat Arosa at the moment! Hope to meet some of you soon :happy: x

Congratulations on passing your test:yahoo:, you gonna bring the arosa to the next meet??? :racer:

Thankyou!! I don't think Jordan would really appreciate coming in my car over his car, mines a bit of an embarrassment really lol!

Ha ha, course he would, there were some nice lookin small VW's today, check out the pics when they get put on..

I will do, he made me very jealous by showing me some fab Lupos! Just remember, my car is standard and yellow lol - nothing good there at the moment!

The Pale green one with the purple interior and engine bay?? That was well nice and it won a few awards. You have got a few weeks yet pretty sure it wont stay standard for long

Yeah, it looks amazing. Hmm, I don't know what to do to it though so it will have to stay standard till I have some ideas!

Hey Freya, glad you joined the forum!
Was great to meet you both at Krispy K's, take it the Seat's doing you proud?
Shame you missed out on Monday, but hopefully catch you on the next.

Yes, I'm really gutted I couldn't make it Monday, apparently I'm not entitled to bank holidays!
Think we will be at the next meet, hopefully in Jordans car not mine - my car is a little yellow shed at the moment!

Look forward to meeting more people soon :)