1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all new to site and Audi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Benny_A4, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Benny_A4

Benny_A4 New Member

Hi im new to this site and new to Audi, ive just got myself an A4 1.8T SE. Get the keys hopefully tuesday once my mondeo is out of body shop after someone done a hit and run. But got 4 people who gave us his plate so 3-6 points going his way lol
  2. boost-addict

boost-addict Member

nice one mate welcome to ASN

:sign_pics:
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Benny, welcome to ASN. Have a look over the a4 section, lots of information in there, post pics of your car as soon as you can, we love pics in here. What year is your Audi? Glad people got the number plate of the hit and run, these people deserve more than 3-6 points. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep

welcome along to asn hope you find the forum as helpful as i have over the years
  5. Benny_A4

Benny_A4 New Member

Thanks i will put up some pics as soon as i get the car, and have managed to upload lol. Looking forward to modding the car a bit just a fuw things like wheels, exhaust, colour coding and hopfully getting it re maped.
  6. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

You have come to the right place for modding ideas, have a look at the pics thread at top off the pages in most of the sections on here, some fantastic cars. Link below on how to get pics on the forum. :) x

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/welcome-section/127616-how-post-pictures-forum.html