1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All Just picked up my S3:)

Jonse Oct 30, 2012

1. Jonse

Jonse Active Member

Hi All,

Joined this forum this week and just pick up my S3 :)

I picked it up at 5pm and drove home took 2 hrs but what a 2hrs it was. Love the car it drives brilliant and the power is quality.

I use to have a supercharged fiesta ST which was 300bhp but this feels so much faster and easier to drive.

Here is some pics :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is also a pic of my old fez.

[​IMG]

What you think?

Thanks

Jonse

2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice looking car. Where are you located? Head over the A3 section and have a read through the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of good info in there. Enjoy the forum:) x

3. Jonse

Jonse Active Member

I'm from Bristol. Brilliant thanks ill have a look through the forum tonight :)

4. RYes3

RYes3 Active Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

Hey, welcome! S3 looks great, please don't post a picture of a Ford again! Just kidding :)

5. Jonse

Jonse Active Member

hey cheers :) Im glad ive left ford now and come over to Audi. Did love my little fiesta though.

6. RYes3

RYes3 Active Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

Haha, you have bought a great car there! Onwards and upwards!

7. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

If you interested in meets, click the link below. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

8. C6 DRN

C6 DRN living the dream Audi S3 Black Edition

Love the car! I also like the fiesta.. but im sure you will agree audi's quality is second to none!

9. Jonse

Jonse Active Member

Yeah i have to agree the build of Audi is quality. Just love the whole feel of the car. There is one thing that i am looking to change and thats the CD player. I want to fit the Sat nav in there but don't know if its easy to do?

10. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost VCDS Map User Gold Supporter

From the look of that Fiesta you're going to do good things with the S3... better place to start too, so should be special.

11. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Mannn, I need an S3 in my life :(

12. Sandra

Just get one then jonny, lol. Make sure its red though. :) x

13. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Oh no... a Phantom Black BE :hubbahubba:

14. Sandra

Lol. Whats wrong with red, jonny? :) x