Hi all im new :)

mattyboy_82

Reaction score
:rockwoot:
Hello all picked up my Diesel s line today considering its only the 1.6 diesel quite suprised how nippy it is, anyway its my first A3 and already loving it, just wondered how the hell i turn that service light off? im taking it to my local garage and gonna use genuine parts anyway ive tried pushing the needle under the speedo whilst turned off and slowly turning the key to on but nothing happens any suggestions? anyway heres 2 pics of my car, many thanks for looking :moa:

2f5235bd.jpg

d02e6d9c.jpg

Hi Matty, welcome to Audi.Sport.Net. Car pics look awesome. Where are you located? If your interested in shows click the link in my signature for Audi's in the park, also jave a look in the small events section in the forum homepage and click on that sub section that is in your area. Good to have you onboard, enjoy the forum. :) x

Does it need to be a vag or will it be reset by pressing the stalk for 15 seconds as thats what i just googled havent tried that yet as the mrs has pinched the car for hour lol

From pontypool in south wales, dont suppose u know how to knock the service light thingy off do you?

Matt go to the link below, click on a blue baloon in your area, user name pops up in the top left corner, just pm and ask them to scan for you. :) x

VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum

Go to the wales section and add your details on there list. Will pot you a link to there in few minutes.

Wales