1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all (from Newmarket, Cambridgeshire)

s3_will Mar 19, 2013

1. s3_will

s3_will Member

Hi all,

Got myself a 2002 Audi S3 a couple of weeks ago. It's the BAM engine edition and so far I'm starting to wonder why I haven't had one of these sooner!

Joined up as there are a few things that annoy me about the car and like any car I own, I was to know all I can about it.

Cheers

Will

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Hi will, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the A3 8L section, lots of info in there. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member

Hi Will and welcome,I see you are in East Anglia if you are interested in a meet have a look here and put your name down.
    East
    Dan

4. s3_will

s3_will Member

Thanks guys. I would be interested in a meet at some point for sure. My car is very standard though!

Once I've given it a machine polish and a little TLC to the paint work I'll get some pictures up. Hoping the weather this weekend will allow me to get cracking!