1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All Audi A4 owner

Griffin1989 Jul 23, 2013

1. Griffin1989

Griffin1989 Active Member Team Daytona Team Phantom Audi A4 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group Black Edition S-line owners group s tronic TDi

Hi All

I am new to this forum so forgive me while I get to know how to post images etc.

Currently I drive an 2.0T A4, I have owned it since March and have been enjoying the good weather.

This is the only picture I have but I hope to get lots more at AITP :)

my car.jpg

Cheers
    Chris

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Chris, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Any mods planned? Have a read over in the A4 section. Love your car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. Griffin1989

Griffin1989 Active Member Team Daytona Team Phantom Audi A4 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group Black Edition S-line owners group s tronic TDi

Thanks Sandra

I am located near Norwich (Norfolk)
    no mods planned however I am planning on detailing it.

4. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome , have alook here if you are interested in meets etc. East
    I have added you to members list and map as well.

5. Kev Boy

Kev Boy Member

Hi mate welcome to the site!Im new to the Audi A4 scene myself. Lovely motors.What engine and age is your car. Looks brilliant.

6. DrSasso

DrSasso Active Member

welcome! very nice, clean a4 you have there :D

7. Griffin1989

Cheers thank you, it the 2.0 turbo petrol auto on a 58 plate.
    Cool how are you finding your A4, what spec / age is yours?

8. Griffin1989

Thank you, its not that clean atm :) after a day driving it gets covered in dust