Hi - 2005 A4 Cabrio

D4VPC

Reaction score
Just stumbled across the site, hopefully will get a bit of time to look properly in the next few days. So just a quick hello.

Picked up my 2005 A4 Cabrio, 2.4 Manual over the bank holiday, been a bit of an unlucky start.
Private sale, bank transfer got delayed and was a worrying first day.
Private plate took ages to go on due to a delay at the dvla (lesson learnt not to post, will do it in person from now on)
Finally got to drive it, and considering the car was completely immaculate, after my first two hours of driving I was devastated to see someone had clouted the front corner in my gym car park.
Fortunately, he left his paint on my car not vice versa, so I was very very lucky that it all cleaned off with a bit of work!

I intend to change the car a little, nothing excessive. I'm considering larger wheels, but would like to stick with Audi wheels not aftermarket. I intend to fit the remote roof module, a Bluetooth/iPod solution of some sort (was tempted to go down the double din route but seems a lot of hassle, so thinking most likely the dension bt lite).
Other than that, replacing the number plate and sidelight bulbs for LEDs, better quality headlight bulbs and possible less pink rear bulbs. And any retrofit options that might be possible.

So needless to say, I have a fair bit of research coming my way. Already really grateful that I've stumbled across this site :)

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Any pics of the car? Have a look over the A4 section, lots of information in there. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) X

ImageImage

Ive got plenty to read now :)

pics are pre clean, looks miles better after today's antics but no pics of that yet. I'm in Essex, and no I'm not 'TOWIE' lol

Hi and welcome whereabouts in Essex are you ? If you are north/east and want to go to meets have a look here.
East

I'm in Loughton. Which is TOWIE central :s lol