1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi- 1st time audi owner.

Tommy J Jul 3, 2013

1. Tommy J

Tommy J New Member

Hi everyone just got a 2006 A4 s line tdi 170 special edition and loving it ������

2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Hi Tommy, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Any mods planned? Have a look over in the a4 section, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. Tommy J

Tommy J New Member

Thanks for the welcome the car needs a few bits to bring it back to life before the mods.

4. Tommy J

Tommy J New Member

5. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Thats a very nice car Tommy, love the colour and the wheels. :) x

6. Tommy J

Tommy J New Member

Thanks they are very kerbed up close, I wasn't to keen on them at first but they are growing on me. Going to get them refurbed over the summer.

7. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Welcome to the site Tommy.

Nice looking B7, if any oem technology is desired, give us a shout :)

8. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Hiya and welcome. You can easily refurb the alloys yourself. Add to the list of mods that guys on here will tempt you to do!!

9. Mi11ar

Mi11ar Active Member

Loving the Car mate, keep us posted about any work you do :)

10. Tommy J

Tommy J New Member

Going in to the garage on Monday for a bad rattle, they think its either the air con pump or pulley. I'm praying its not the pump at £735 for a new genuine one.