1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HHA on S3

Discussion in 'VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum' started by Brodster, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance In Scotland Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Oct 15, 2012]
    Hi guys

Just an update on the HHA mod I activated on the S3. Its all working as advertised but I want to know IF I can alter the amount of time it holds for. Its holding for approx 2-3 secs at the moment but I would prefer if it held for slightly longer if not to hold all the time until I touched the throttle.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 23, 2014]

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Oct 17, 2012]
    Great news mark, when I get 5 I will be looking more closely at this tpms.
  4. Brodster

[Oct 19, 2012]
    Cheers Nige. Im going to have a little play with it today so will let you know if I happen to adjust anything.
  5. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter

[Oct 19, 2012]
    We got it on a works van, it does the job but its very clunky and not very nice really.

Is this a bit more refined on the Audi?
  6. Brodster

[Oct 19, 2012]
    Yes it is Scott. Its like having an auto electronic handbrake. You cant really feel it locking on its that smooth. I want it to hold for longer than it does as its only designed for stopping you rolling when you release the handbrake on an incline. I want it so that it will hold the car indefinately until I touch the throttle. Hopefully it will be a quick VCDS tweak to adjust the timings......fingers crossed.
  7. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter

[Oct 19, 2012]
    Nice.
    Ours just slams on like you stamped on the brakes, releases so you speed off up the hill.
    It annoys me.

That seems like a good idea.
    Is it just a VCDS code to enable it or more kit?
  8. Brodster

[Oct 19, 2012]
    I think its just a VCDS adjustment if Im not mistaken.