1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by cyhliu, Jun 4, 2014.

1. cyhliu

cyhliu Member

Hey,

Wanted to introduce myself as I've been quietly using this forum before purchasing my car, but hadn't actually registered.

Have recently just taken delivery of a 2007 Audi S3 8P in Phantom Black with 57k on the clock and have so far have been impressed with both the performance and build quality.

I'd previously owned a 2004 Z4 3.0 SE Roadster in Sapphire Black so it's a bit of a change going from a straight-six to a turbo'd four cylinder, not to mention going from two seats with little space to five seats and a boot! Before that I had a 2000 VW Polo GTI 6N2, which I had done some OEM enhancements and am looking forward to doing the same to the S3.

Haven't had time to take any photos yet, but have a few questions, which I'll post separately and in the right forum and will post some photos once I get round to taking some.

Located in London and working in the Finance/Banking sector. Hope I'll be of some use to the members here as you have so far been of great help. Thanks.

Sandra likes this.
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to the pics. Hope you continue to enjoy the forum. For local meets with other members, click the small events link in my signature. Enjoy. :) x