1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by _JJ_, Sep 27, 2012.

1. _JJ_

_JJ_ Member

[Sep 27, 2012]
    Hi my names J or JJ (I'm new to this whole forum thing so bear with me :think:) I live in Kent just outside Dartford and I drive a 59 plate A3 1.9 TDI 'Aime' (yes I am one of those who name there cars :icon_thumright:) I brought her at the end of last year and since then i've had air ride put on her and currently driving on 3SDM 0.05 wheels soon to come off and standard ones back on as the weather starts to turn.

I'm trying to upload some pictures (there on Flickr at the moment) but the insert image tab doesn't work. Just says error :think:. I tried to follow the instructions you gave in the sticky but I'm on my mac so don't have a right click..
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 20, 2014]

3. Double J

Double J Member

[Sep 27, 2012]
    But that's my name! Welcome buddy

Embed them in the post using the URL? [ I M G ] -INSERT URL- [ / I M G ]
  4. _JJ_

_JJ_ Member

[Sep 27, 2012]
    Thanks for the welcome double J

And I'm sure there is an easier way to add photos from the way i've just done it, but heres a few.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. Double J

Double J Member

[Sep 27, 2012]
    Real nice mate! What's the official colour of the wheels? And what air ride set up did you go for?
  6. _JJ_

_JJ_ Member

[Sep 28, 2012]
    Thanks, the air is from Havair based down in Hastings. Its got a front and rear system with electronic management (can't remember the name without looking lol) 5 gallon tank and an upgraded Air Zenith compressor.

I can't remember the colour code for the wheels off the top of my head but the name is Porsche continental orange. The wheels do create a bit of attention :cool:
  7. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 28, 2012]
    Hi JJ, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Head over the a3 8p section. Lots of info in the faqs threads at top of page. Enjoy the forum. :) x
  8. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Well-Known Member Regional Rep VCDS Map User

[Sep 28, 2012]
    Can't say I could see myself in a car like that, but looks great. Especially like the wheels, very bold choice!

:sign_welcome:
  9. Krew76

Krew76 Member

[Sep 28, 2012]
    Hey JJ

I live near Bluewater! Not seen your car around the area! Love it!

Keef
  10. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 28, 2012]
    JJ, if your interested in local meets in your area, click the link below and add yourself in the section thats best for you. Next big site meet is ADI, link for that is in my signature. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events
  11. _JJ_

_JJ_ Member

[Sep 28, 2012]
    Thanks for the welcomes :). Thanks Sandra i'll have a look at check it out (both links). MartyMcFly thanks, there are so many nice cars out there you need to do something to make yours stand out at all at the moment. And one of my mates is going with gold on his OZ's so need to have something to stand out with that lol. Hi Keef, I've not had the wheels on for that long maybe a week or so before Edition and due to my job i've spent most of my time since then away working so haven't been down that direction for a while. If I see someone waving I might not jump to the conclusion of a crazy person then :icon_thumright: