1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Ya'll - I'm new-have any modification ideas??

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by deannamishel, Nov 1, 2004.

1. deannamishel

deannamishel New Member

I recently purchased an 02 A4 Quattro (loooove it!!!) and I want to make some modifications, but have NO clue where to begin! Any suggestions? Nothing toooo pricey - simple things here and there - - any good wheel sites?

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. deannamishel

deannamishel New Member

it's an 1.8T - I was thinking of getting a chip - I found one that I think gives it like 35 or 40 more hp. what'd you think?

d

4. Markey

Markey Active Member

Complete software remap by a good company is the way to go as some chips makw claims that are just stupid.
    A good company will make sure that they back up your old software and make sure that it is a really good set up.

5. [ QUOTE ]
    deannamishel said:
    it's an 1.8T - I was thinking of getting a chip - I found one that I think gives it like 35 or 40 more hp. what'd you think?

d

[/ QUOTE ]

Dean, that's a way to start. Get a remap from a good supplier...don't wanna f**k your ecu up! With the 1.8T, you could many mods...the more you wanna spend, the more Bhp you'll get /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G