1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey new guy from up north sunny manchester

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by bainsys3, Jun 21, 2012.

1. bainsys3

bainsys3 New Member

[Jun 21, 2012]
    been reading posts on this site for a while for info on upgrades for my s3 that iv just bought.some great info.
    got my s3 couple months ago 2002 s3 in grey.started with new 19" lambo wheels.then lowered.badger 5 tip with jetex filter.forge 007.frontmount intercooler.3" custom exhaust system from exhausts uk this sounds great.getting a stage 2 remap next week and ill see where ill go from there.loveing the s3 great comfort.i had evos and dc5s before this so its a real step up in smooth driving lol.cheers for reading and what a great site
  2. Ads

Ads

[Jan 29, 2015]

3. rhubarb4

rhubarb4 Certified Jardo Slayer

[Jun 21, 2012]
    Hi bainsy and welcome to ASN sounds like you have done some great mods there, whats the performance like now compared to the DC5, Have you got any photos yet sounds like a nice find.

Chris.
  4. bainsys3

bainsys3 New Member

[Jun 22, 2012]
    ill get some pics up pal.alot smoother than dc5 lol.doesnt feel as quick yet but remap should sort that out.dc5 had hks exhaust and k&n typhoon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jun 22, 2012]
    Hi welcome to ASN. Nice pics, glad you have found the site useful. A lot of knowledge kn here and lots of friendly people. Enjoy the forum. :) x