hey new guy from up north sunny manchester

bainsys3

Reaction score
been reading posts on this site for a while for info on upgrades for my s3 that iv just bought.some great info.
got my s3 couple months ago 2002 s3 in grey.started with new 19" lambo wheels.then lowered.badger 5 tip with jetex filter.forge 007.frontmount intercooler.3" custom exhaust system from exhausts uk this sounds great.getting a stage 2 remap next week and ill see where ill go from there.loveing the s3 great comfort.i had evos and dc5s before this so its a real step up in smooth driving lol.cheers for reading and what a great site

Hi bainsy and welcome to ASN sounds like you have done some great mods there, whats the performance like now compared to the DC5, Have you got any photos yet sounds like a nice find.

Chris.

ill get some pics up pal.alot smoother than dc5 lol.doesnt feel as quick yet but remap should sort that out.dc5 had hks exhaust and k&n typhoon.
Picture276.jpg

Picture277.jpg

Picture281.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

Hi welcome to ASN. Nice pics, glad you have found the site useful. A lot of knowledge kn here and lots of friendly people. Enjoy the forum. :) x