hey new boy here!

nutman

A6 2.7TDI Avant
Reaction score
Hey there!
brand new to the site although not to Audi...i'm now on my 2nd after an A4 avant, and am now 4 months into the wonderful ownership of an A6 avant 2.7tdi!
i had my old A4 1.9tdi chipped by revo to 185bhp, and am now looking to get the A6 done. has anyone had any dealings with superchips? i'm just concerned about audi's reaction to a modified car which is still in warranty! any advice would be great!

hello and welcome to the site, dont forget to bung some pics up in the gallery !

Hello mate, welcome to the site! Never really had anything to do with Superchips but i'm sure someone will tell you about them soon. As for the warranty, if Audi found out it was remapped the warrantl wouldn't exsist anymore basically... but would they need to know?!

hi,
i think that's the problem! my old A4 with the revo tuning had a switchable unit with it so when it went to the garage (or when my wife drove it) i could turn the upgrade off leaving it as standard. as yet i don't think there are any switchable upgrades for my a6, unless you know otherwise...!
p.s. pics of the car will appear in due course...

Hello mate and welcome.>!!