1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey im new and just wanted to show off the ride.

imported_ntmcog Jul 8, 2004

1. imported_ntmcog

imported_ntmcog Guest

nothing really special, but i love her.

2. ImolaS4

ImolaS4 Member

Interesting upper and lower grille - custom?

3. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

why not do all the lower the same?

4. imported_ntmcog

imported_ntmcog Guest

well the grill is custom, and the entire lower was done, but i got in a little ditch accident and it ripped them out, but i am going to replace them. The grill is just a mesh i bought at my local tuner store and i had to cut it to fit. As far as output, i really dont know. I have an lltek intake and a remus style muffer (ebay) which i sure does very little for hp but it sounds good. Stock is around 174 so i'm guessing with the intake and exhaust, around 180, but i need more. supercharger would be great but i cannot afford it. A chip would be great too, but they dont make one. and i really need to get 18's first.

5. ImolaS4

ImolaS4 Member

[ QUOTE ]
    AUDIMANIAC said:
    .........I have an lltek intake and a remus style muffer (ebay) which i sure does very little for hp but it sounds good. Stock is around 174 so i'm guessing with the intake and exhaust, around 180, but i need more.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may have a bit more than 6hp added. I think you may be closer to 190 or 195hp

6. imported_ntmcog

imported_ntmcog Guest

hey thats great news, i have no way of testing my car, but i like to think that i now have 190hp ImolaS4 you are great man,

7. Jonc

Jonc Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ImolaS4 said:

I think you may have a bit more than 6hp added. I think you may be closer to 190 or 195hp

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't see how a filter and exhaust can release an extra 20 odd bhp. Are you sure you're not pulling his left one!?