1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey Audi people

AR-rkon Oct 8, 2010

1. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Im Rob. Just bought an A3 (8L) 1.8, loving it... not put a foot out of place (unlike my old fiat).

By day I work at AML in Warwickshire as a prototype electronics engineer, and the rest of the time... well im usually tinkering with my car, or someone else's

Hope my years of automotive electrical experience can be of help to others and that others can help me mechanically :laugh:

Regards.

2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Welcome mate, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely & I may call on your experience.

3. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Not a problem. Out of curiosity, Is there a list of codes or a how-to on module recoding? couldn't find one on the ross tech site :)

4. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Hiya Rob, welcome to the forum.

5. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

6. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Hi Rob,welcome to ASN,you'll find a thread in the 8L section which has the codes to reprogram the display to show all kinds of things on the climate control panel