1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey all !!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by a6fsi, Apr 11, 2004.

1. a6fsi

a6fsi New Member

[Apr 11, 2004]
    Hello !!
    Well, I´m Portuguese (Beautiful country, but the taxes applied to cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif).. I´m not the one buying the A6 or the owner of the A4 which are in my profile, my dad is (I´m only 16..), but I choose both cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.. The A4 was beautiful and still is, but, in the past few months we have been looking for another car.. this last month, when I saw the A6, this was the reaction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif.. The car is BEAUTIFUL and has (here in Portugal) a spectacular standard options list, like Bi-Xenon headlights with the active direction system and also, I just love Audi´s.. so, here I am, a future A6 half owner since I´m only going to drive it from time to time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif, waiting to order my A& next in May /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

P.S. This forum options are great.. love the smileys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 25, 2014]

3. Bazza

Bazza Member

[Apr 12, 2004]
    Welcome! Glad you like it here and glad you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif audis! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
  4. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 13, 2004]
    Welcome buddy!
  5. TanyaS3

TanyaS3 Member

[Apr 13, 2004]
    Welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hope u enjoy it here