Hey, all! :)

DaFlux

King of Nerds
Reaction score
Hey there!

My name's Graham!

Joined the forum because I've just bought my first Audi, a 2010 S3, which I'm picking up on Friday. Needless to say: very excited!

Been a SEAT whore for 4 years now with an Ibiza Bocanegra in 2011, a Leon FR in 2012 and another Leon FR in 2013. Stuck in a PCP loop so decided to get out while I could and get something exciting!

I've signed up here because I've been on the net all week looking at some good owners forums and this one definitely seems the most informative, popular and mature that I've come across!

Look forward to seeing you all around so-to-speak!

DaFlux™

Reactions: Alex_Wil
@DaFlux welcome to audi-sport.net. What colour is the car? Where you located Graham? Hope yoy enjoy collecting your car. Post up some pics. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome, you won't go short on ideas for S3 retro fits on here.
I pity your wallet....!
:laugh:

I only meant to look at a few things the other day at work but ended up going well past the lunch hour looking at the A3/S3 8P FAQ alone!

My wallet feels very threatened, suddenly... ;)

@DaFlux welcome to audi-sport.net. What colour is the car? Where you located Graham? Hope yoy enjoy collecting your car. Post up some pics. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks, @Sandra! It's Red and I am located near Barrow-in-Furness at the moment! Pickup is tomorrow lunchtime, perfect excuse for a drive out for lunch somewhere! I'll post pic's as soon as I have some!

Hi & welcome!
I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

Hi @Tim@Prestige, many thanks! :)

As requested here and some quick photo's I took earlier this evening!

Needless to say: one very, very satisfied first-time Audi buyer here! :)

r8kMt4tbCW7giYcp0emlw-zVcmcvCURFeFUUcqyQSXsrcXneZYrObcrUBQIUET4Lv_ZNFNAMwI0sMGo=w1896-h835

eHcJ2obMKdE20EIv74tO8yLdHJWxTH5bHBzLSFL4zkOc5_rDYbXNWFMtoxIju6T5ORP8WNX2afirPPk=w1896-h835

MUNfc6z7R8OPVA7HiMc8H29x3LtYSEO8EvlJ2bjojCCd7mHCU_rOAY_cRpzpeWyhLIoiFfeAoRKwbZk=w1896-h835