Hey all!

JimmyB

On boost
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

From East Midlands, Leicester area.

I'm newish to audi, but not the vag range, had 2 mk3 golf VR6 & 1.8 Driver and Subaru UK2000. I now proudly own a silver 1999 A3 1.8T Sport (yet chassis registers it as 2000 plate). Will get pictures up later as on phone and work nights.

List of mods done so far:
-facelift rear lights
-smoked side repeaters
-diesel powerflex dogbone bush
-interior LED light upgrade
-Jetex half system none resonated
-MK4 golf aero wipers and arms
-Polo rear wiper arm
-Audi rings down side

mods to be done:

-FK coilovers
-whitline ARB
-New drop links (mine perished)
-S3 breaks
-Audi oem alloys (when I can find ones I like lol!)
-Toyosports decat (which I'm having trouble fitting, as catches on steering rack and won't line up with centre pipe)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Hi Jimmy, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to the pics. Lotsof info in the faqs thread in the A3 8L section. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

75% of my knowledge of my A3 came from this site! Thank you, Iv already had a look through A3 8L section but can't find anyone else with my problem (decat part) I'll double check if not I will start a new thread. Thanks.

No problem. Im glad you have looked through the faqs. Please feel free to post your question in the 8l section. :) x

Shes a bit dirty at the minute as been travelling a lately but will clean her once weather picks up :icon_thumright:

IMG 0115

She had a bit of a knock few weeks backs and the paint on top of the number plate
peeled off and broke number plate and cracked the bumper under the gril :( getting sorted soon.

IMG 0116

De-badged

IMG 0119

And a funny(ish) sticker :happy:

IMG 0121

Its a work in progress, hope you like :icon_thumright:

Jimmy, car is very nice. Thank you for taking the time to share with is. If your interested in local meets, just click the small events link in my signature and have a look see whats going on near you. :) x

Thank you very much Sandra :) I will be very interested in local meets I'll check that out, thank you!

Reactions: Sandra