1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey All

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by JoeeS3, Oct 7, 2013.

1. JoeeS3

JoeeS3 Active Member

[Oct 7, 2013]
    Hi there,

My name is joe, i am an 18 year old from cardiff. I currently work full time as an electronic engineering apprentice. I drive and Audi a3 8L which has covered 152,000 miles :ermm: it is lowered on jom coilover by approx 100mm, and sitting on Calibre Vintage bbs rs replicas. I am hoping to get an A4 B7 or and S3 8L in the near future and have been searching for one for a while now. I am currently in a group of friends from cardiff who have a variety of cars ranging from Ford Focus ST's to Honda Integra's. I am no car genius and quite frankly knew very little about cars last year, but my knowledge of cars is progressing over time and my love for them is quickly increasing. I hope this has told you a little about my self and i am looking forward to getting involved with the forums.

Thanks

Joe
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 29, 2014]

3. matt summers

matt summers Member

[Oct 7, 2013]
    hi joe

im a fairly recent a4 avant owner and living up the valleys ;-)
  4. JoeeS3

JoeeS3 Active Member

[Oct 7, 2013]
    Hi matt, Do you have any plans for you car? what model is it too?
  5. matt summers

matt summers Member

[Oct 7, 2013]
    hi buddy, yes starting doing bits n pieces, its an avant s line 170 tdi, its the black optics version too so that's sorted, ive gone with full tints and a front splitter so far, changed the rear tail pipes and added some wind deflectors, lights are tinted, its in this week for cam belt and service, then again the week after for remap and possible egr delete ;-) , hopefully I can get some coils on before crimbo which leaves next year a touch up of paint on the front end and some bigger rims ;-), you?
  6. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Oct 7, 2013]
    Welcome to the site Joe.
  7. JoeeS3

JoeeS3 Active Member

[Oct 7, 2013]
    Thanks
  8. JoeeS3

JoeeS3 Active Member

[Oct 7, 2013]
    Sounds good! you will have to post some pics for everyone to see!! i'm keeping my A3 standard atm. should be getting an s3 in next month or two and will be putting 17" rota grid Drifts on, coilovers, cupra front splitter then hopefully a stage 1. will have to see how i am with money after that then, hopefully a milltek catback after xmas, but we'll see :icon_thumright: