1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. cruisinbeatz

cruisinbeatz Member

Hi everyone, just joined up as I am now an owner of an 2001 a4 130. Hope to get to know some of you guys and look forward to getting your guys opinions on problems or queries i may have. Also if i can offer help that's a bonus lol

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where are you located? Head over to the A4 section of the forum. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

3. cruisinbeatz

cruisinbeatz Member

Hey, thanks, not got any pics as of yet, collecting car tomorrow. It need a bit of a tidy up before I start putting pics up I think lol. Located in northern Ireland.

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Will look forward to seeing the pics. Enjoy the car when you pick it up tomorrow. :) x