Hey All!

jbaudi

Reaction score
Hi to everyone!

Im Jonathan from Milton Keynes..I currently drive a tidy little 2001 TT 225, but unfortunately due to change in mileage for work am now looking to swap for a diesel :( Although not a total loss as Im looking at an A3 2.0 Tdi sport DSG, so still sticking with the best brand!

How do they drive, to anyone who's got one?? DSG any good??

Cheers,
Jonathan

Hi jonathan, welcome to ASN. Have a readover on the a3 section of the forum, there are faqs threads at the top of the pages in both 8l and 8p sections. Post in there and ask the guys about dsg. Enjoy the forum. :)

Hi and welcome along. Dont be too sad about getting a diesel, they are very good with loads of torque. I have DSG and love it to bits.

I am actually really looking forward to the change as I do a lot of heavy traffic driving..so though the auto side of the dsg would come in handy, but still fun round the back roads etc! This is a little sad but my mum has a brand new A3 tdi s line dsg black edition with pretty much everything on it but she wont let me have a go! Im pretty jealous..mums shouldnt have nicer cars than their sons!!