1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here's one for you Technical guys...

J7USS Mar 9, 2008

  1. J7USS

    J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

    :think:Can anyone tell me what this is : [​IMG]

    I treated her to a Hyperboost valve yesterday and whilst I was taking the Bits off I pulled the disconnected the pipe from underneath it and a creamy Fluid came out :)eyebrows:-No not that sort) which looked like the same when Oil is mixed with water, Id say a Tablespoon worth came out and I did notice before I even took the pipe off that the Pipe that runs underneath it had a little grease/oil on it!!:think:

    It looks like a Diverter valve first glimpse but obviously it aint.

    So can anyone shed any light on this for me, Car is going in for New brakes all round and service tomorrow anyway but you know what its like, its does your head in not knowing what to expect..

    What does it do, whats it there for???

    Cheers Folks:thumbsup:
  2. mattfinn

    mattfinn There ain't no party like an S-Club Party.

    Id say a crankcase breather.
  3. james0808

    james0808 Active Member

    Me too,doesnt it have some sort of filter stuff inside it?
  4. J7USS

    J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!


    Yeah it looked like some sort of filter inside from what I could see!!

    Whats its Role though??

Share This Page