1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here's a pic of a b6 sport with sportline springs fitted

Dogtown22 Feb 2, 2013

1. Dogtown22

Dogtown22 Member

As so many people need pics here's mine, this is a sport with NO b5 perches fitted.

Attached Files:

2. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Nice .

3. DALE_AVANT

DALE_AVANT Member Audi A4 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group Team Brilliant Black TDi

Fat fives always look great :icon_thumright:

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Looks good. It sits about the same as my SE on Eibach Sportlines.

5. robotplant

robotplant Member

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Eibach sportline and Eibach pro kit springs? I will no doubt need to change my springs some time so it would be useful to know.

Also having got a a4 sport Avant which is lowered any way will the Eibach springs be the same height ride or lower still?

While I'm at it what shocks would members recommend to go with the Eibach, genuine replacement or aftermarket, don't want a boy racer rally car just want it to be similar to when new or better with out breaking the bank?

Thanks.

John

p.s. I did call Audi for a price for genuine sport avant shocks they are £91 each (364 all round).

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  6. Dogtown22

Dogtown22 Member

Some more...

image.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Dogtown22

Dogtown22 Member

Thanks for all the pointers James :respekt:

8. AudidriverA4

AudidriverA4 Member

They look very well mate :thumbsup:

Are they hard to fit?

9. Dogtown22

Dogtown22 Member

Not a clue mate, had the garage do them haha

10. Malfuss

Malfuss Member

Sportline: Rear 40mm; front 50mm. Pro: 30mm all round.

On a Sport model, knock 20mm off the above, so the Pro's will only drop it 10mm etc..

From my investigations, stick with standard or Bilstein B8's for pro springs; Bilstein B8's for Sportline.

Yeah, I found that out the other day, so for a couple of quid extra I'm going for the billies.

11. robotplant

robotplant Member

Thanks Malfuss, that's useful information.:icon_thumright:

12. Malfuss

Malfuss Member

I should just say that the Sportlines will work fine with the standard shocks, I tend to stick with the rule that if it lowers it more than 30mm I upgrade the shocks. Obviously as the sports shocks cope with 20mm lower springs anyway they shouldn't really need changing, however as I'm getting rid of my coilies I'm sticking with the billies.