Here we go again

Yes being spent on fatboy prescot's doughnut budget!

YOGi

[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:

Well I vote for a well known right wing political party, that seem to have a problem with their banking arrangements ATM!! Which BTW I regard as a disgraceful attempt by a multinational institution to subjugate our democracy.........

I don't pretend that this party have all the answers, and I disagree with many of their policies. But, as you say, the others are all the same, and are 'INCAPABLE' of doing what needs to be done to 'rescue' our Country from the lawless 'dross' already here,,,,, and the tidal wave of putrid scum heading this way!

[/ QUOTE ]

So you would vote and help get a party into power whose policy (written on their own website) would be to expell EVERY single person who doesn't have blood links to england (this inludes people not born in this country, those whose parents were not born in this country, those whose WERE born in this country and their parents were born in this country but are not white and english, and those who are married to non-english). This would be the result of the BNP being in power (if it is the BNP you are talking about), the only people that would be left in this country are those whose blood/ancestry can be traced back hundreds of years to England. Thats quite sad, that votes from people like you could go towards these things happening.
Although thankfully i don't think they are ever gonna get enough votes to get into power, especially from the important places like London/Birmingham/most of the Midlands

I agree that something needs to be done but electing the BNP is a big no no as far as I am concerned.

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
I agree that something needs to be done but electing the BNP is a big no no as far as I am concerned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here...

[ QUOTE ]
audi5e said:
I am putrid scum,
I am putrid scum,
Hey ho the derry doe
I am putrid scum!

Yipppeeee! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why didn't you say you're a 'poet'??? Poets are most welcome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Yeah a little bit, but was good to see someone doing something about it.

YOGi