1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. arsenal_69r

arsenal_69r audi a3

right i have searched for a fair long time on the web to try and find out wether or not you can buy the plastic trim of the bottom of a 1.8sport a3 rear bumper? or would i need to get a new bumper all togther? all replies much appreciated

2. arsenal_69r

arsenal_69r audi a3

30 odd views and not one person can help me out? simple answer if i can or not relii guys :(?

3. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

I would suggest you call a dealer as they list pretty much all the bits in ETKA. Couldn't tell you off hand if the part you are after is available separately but if it is, a dealer should be able to get it for you.

<tuffty/>

4. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

Yeah mate as stated above, sometimes the stealers are a lot more helpful and quicker than getting info from this site.

By the way, "Up the gunners" :whistle2:

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

It is available seperatley, i cannot believe the web search you have done didn't tell you that.

6. arsenal_69r

arsenal_69r audi a3

lovely cheers for the replies :)