Help !!!

G

gokiwi64

Just snapped the hard brake pipe between the caliper and the flexi pipe - Anybody got any ideas where I can get one from ? - URGENTLY

Euro Car Parts
anyway to caliper is attached the flexi pipe that going to the hard pipe...

What bitch of a day !!,
Caliper is complete toast , piston is fully extended and frozen solid.
Broke the hard brake pipe.
Cannot get the caliper carrier off as it seems to be held on by non standard hex socket head bolts.
Disc is bad but not totally unserviceable.

So plan tomorrow is (hopefully, very hopefully)
Clean up disc as best as possible
Fit new pads
Replace caliper

Hopefully Eurocarparts will take back the discs , they have a caliper in stock so collecting that tomorrow (swap discs for caliper) ?, been up to Audi in Chelmsford and got the hard brake pipe.

Anybody want a 3 wheeled A3 3.2 ................................................

Goes from bad to worse doesn't it? :sm4: at least it's not raining. ECP never quibble over returned items, you won't have any problem there.

Reactions: Marek196c
Marek its rear disc's not front ;-)

Problem is I cannot find any information on the size or type of bolt that the caliper carrier is attached to the upright with , and because of that I will heave to keep the old discs on (not desirable but needs must and all that).

ah, ok, sorry, got done also that one, I think it was Hex 11mm, they are nightmare, if you don't lift it on ramp you probably can't undo it, I couldn't but not cause of missing forces, but got luck to snap the bolts or the spanners when declaring war to them.
P.S. I took mine to mechanic, 40£ + parts and done.

So yours was different xD, in fact on haynes they don't tell exact key to use...