help....

rallymangtb

Reaction score
Hi all

Well had my car plugged into today as I have a yellow engine light on and it came up with

12597 intake manifold runner control lower stop not reached p3135 upper limit reached

04120 intake manifold runner (bank 2) lower limit not reached p1081 upper limit reached

I take it this is swirl flaps but does that mean both sides or just bank 2 also what side is bank 2

Also left engine mount solenoid valve open circuit .will the mount problem put the light on as well then ????

Any help would be much appreciated

Bank 2 is the right side when looking from the bonnet end i.e. passenger side on a RHD car. The mount solenoid shouldn't trigger the light, mine didnt

Ah OK thanks for that .the ****** lights went out this morning still going to do it though

Yea it is ill do them on Saturday and clear the ecu and see what happens

Well done the swirl flaps today and my God they were knackered big time only done one side as that's what it said when I plugged into it so need to get another set for the other side as there just as bad and we'll oiled up too so what I do the other side I'll give it all a good clean .went right over the car and all we could find that needs doing is the rear discs and pads and give it a service so not bad at all its nice to have a car with not 1 oil leak lol