1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dancupra225

dancupra225 Active Member

can someone answer my question i have just brought these

Audi A3/S3 Quattro MK1 S/S TIE ARMS (PAIR) | eBay

now the end of th bar that with no bush in does that need a bush?

thanks just cant find the answer and ive searched for a while as well

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

No, the bush is pressed into the rear hub where the open part of that arm bolts onto.

3. dancupra225

s dont need a new one or polybush style one ??

4. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

No mate it attaches to the rose joint on the hub...

5. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

These bushes...
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/154150-dres-s3-adventure-5.html#post1679558

The arms you have are rose jointed so no poly bush where there is normally one fitted and the fork fits onto the rear hub as already mentioned that use the bushes in the post above... they are designed for a solid bush not a flexi one... the normal bushes are a form of rose joint but have seen a 'rubber' version supplied to later cars due to noise...

Those arms are probably going to be noisy too...

As for fitment... my KW's are on the bottom, others fit to the top... as long as the xenon level sensor arm bracket fits round these then it can go top or bottom

<tuffty/>

6. dancupra225

Noise won't bother me thaks will fitting 2morrow

7. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Shamless plug but ive got a full set f the rose jointed bushes if anyone wants them.

8. dancupra225

all fitted now and all 4 wheels setup the noise is very little so really pleased with them ......