Help with VAG COM results

mastas3

Reaction score
Hello guys,

My 2001 S3 AMK - seems to be lost the power and is very hesitant until 3000RPM. After 5000RPM seems to run out of pressure. I have done some logs with VAG COM.

First result is for groups: 115, 118, 003

3693740797_23a2eff721_o.jpg

Second is for 032, 031, 003

3693741011_29330a4007_o.jpg

Your advice is highly appreciated.
Gabi

Ok. Your Boost looks to be fine from the above stats and I can see that you have a remap because that's not standard boost being requested :)

Your Maf readings aren't very good at all. At 5500rpm you want to be seeing around 200g/s (I get 202), as you're only getting 180g/s max!

Clean or replace your maf and let us know how you get on.

Shouldn't my actual boost be more close to the requested one? Car has been very sluggish 3-4 months.

Dont worry about the actual vs requested as they are normally miles out. My car requests stupid amounts of boost that aren't possible, its just the way the map has been done. Out of interest what map do you have?

The maf is the major one that tends to go on the S3 mate do a little search and you'll see how many people on here have had issues.

It's just about making std power, I would agree that airflow is down and MAF would be a good place to start troubleshooting.

How does it drive in small throttle inputs at low revs?

Gavin

It's just about making std power, I would agree that airflow is down and MAF would be a good place to start troubleshooting.

How does it drive in small throttle inputs at low revs?

Gavin

If I floor it until 3000k revs is almost dead - almost nothing happens. If I rev it just with small inputs it's driveable but not as it should be.

What do you think?