1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with vag-com please

Discussion in 'VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum' started by chunky79, Aug 22, 2009.

1. chunky79

chunky79 Member

Hi people.
    I have an audi S4 B6 model. The car had a misfire the other day so i brought new coil from audi. I went through the cylinders 1 by 1 on the nearside bank and thought i had cured it on the 2nd cylinder from the bulkhead. Took the car out for a drive and after 10 mins the misfire came back. I went through the o/s bank and had to remove the maf and being the tool that i am i turned the ignition on and now have the airbag and esp light on all the time. The car has been put back to normal and i now have 7 more new coils to fit (as advised by audi wolvo).
    My problem is i need someone with vag-com to remove the fault codes.
    I'm in the west mids (dy1 post code). Can anyone help me over the weekend at all please??

Dunc

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. chunky79

chunky79 Member

just a quick update. I have now changed all 8 coil packs and the car seem's to be running ok. I just need someone to help out by removing the fault codes.
    Can anyone help at all? There's a few drink's in it!

Dunc