1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with vag-com please

Discussion in 'VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum' started by chunky79, Aug 22, 2009.

1. chunky79

chunky79 Member

[Aug 22, 2009]
    Hi people.
    I have an audi S4 B6 model. The car had a misfire the other day so i brought new coil from audi. I went through the cylinders 1 by 1 on the nearside bank and thought i had cured it on the 2nd cylinder from the bulkhead. Took the car out for a drive and after 10 mins the misfire came back. I went through the o/s bank and had to remove the maf and being the tool that i am i turned the ignition on and now have the airbag and esp light on all the time. The car has been put back to normal and i now have 7 more new coils to fit (as advised by audi wolvo).
    My problem is i need someone with vag-com to remove the fault codes.
    I'm in the west mids (dy1 post code). Can anyone help me over the weekend at all please??

Dunc
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 24, 2014]

3. chunky79

chunky79 Member

[Aug 23, 2009]
    just a quick update. I have now changed all 8 coil packs and the car seem's to be running ok. I just need someone to help out by removing the fault codes.
    Can anyone help at all? There's a few drink's in it!

Dunc