help with stance !

Jake lux

Reaction score
hi , I am new to the forum, I was just wondering if anyone can help me with the stance of my car I am going to get a set of coilys and wind them all the down 80 90 mn maby was also thinking borbet A wheels the only problem is they are 7.5" and I don't know if there wide enough does any one know how much wider I could go on the rear ? I was also thinking maby -3 to -4 degrees of camber with a slight bit of poke does all this sound achievable without any serious modifications ?thanks jake

cheers for replying pal, fk coil overs or the jom ones just wound fully down, and 8.5 all round ? cheers

It depends, you can run staggered, but really to get wheels sat nice on an 8P, you need at least 8.5s. FK coils will go -120mm, I'd avoid JOMs.

yeah was heading more towards fk , what sort of offset would you,be looking at because I,am not too well up on wheels haha

Well I have my eye on these but there for an 8l do you think there is any chance of them fitting cheers

Cheers for both of your help do you know of any wheels that will fit simler to these I can't find anything

lol well what do you think to lenzo bsx in black man ?