HELP with remapping... your favorite subject

mattyboy199

Reaction score
Alright guys,

Basically i m planning on remappiny my S3 & as i ve read previously you guys seem to know what ya doing. Because i m not planning on doing this until my insurance expires next i have a months to gaver bits & pieces before i rempa.

I was intending to go for a Jabba Custom remap to make the most of any other mods i do so recommendations are important.

1. Upgrade diverter valve ? which one ?
2. TIP smaco or similar pipe
3. N75 'J' which from what i read is a good idea or should i go for the large SS featured in a recent post.
4. Chargepipe is it worth it ? (unsure of potential gains).
5. Replacement sports panel filter.
6. Anything else of reasonable price which you guys might recommend ?

I plan to get all tensioners & the cam belt re-newed prior to the remap.

Thanks for any help.

Matt

2. TIP smaco or similar pipe. I would thoroughly recommend the Forge TIP. Since I've had mine I've been amazed by it's potential. After my remap (APR) it used to die off around 5,500rpm. Now it pulls all the way to the red!

5. Replacement sports panel filter. I had a K&N panel filter and Milltek cat back exhaust fitted a month or so after my remap. Again the performance increase was very noticeable. Not as hugely different as it did after the remap, but noticeable all the same.

Just my experiences. Go with what feels right for you!

Rich

My Forge DV got fitted at the same time as my TIP. Because it's so efficient it made me want a short shift!!

anything else worth doing, i know its been talked about alot but i would have thought there was more options, surely the this engine is de-restricted like most.

Jabba advised me against changing the N75 valve so they will probably tell you the same.

Definately worth giving them a ring and seeing what they recomend, ive always found them really helpful and happy to give good honest advice not just the sales patter you get off some companies.